We need to admit that HIV is real,we need to therefore educate each other about it by becoming vocal and speaking about it in open.
We are all great people and there is increasingly need for each of us to know our status by voluntarily accepting to be tested.
It is only through testing that you can know whether you have HIV or not,SO GET TESTED TODAY
Importance of testing for HIV:
* Knowing your status helps keep you and others safe,this includes your partners too
* If you test negative you need to continue taking precautions to avoid infection
* If positive, protect your health by talking to your healthcare provider about antiretroviral therapy
* It is wise to start testing from the age of 13, at least once a year
* Testing is free at all local clinics or testing outlets near you
You have the right to:
* Access healthcare services
* Be free from unfair discrimination
* Enjoy privacy and confidentiality
* An environment that is not harmful to your health or well-being
Great advancements are happening in the field of HIV research. Let us break the stigma by confronting stereotypes.
Being HIV-positive does not stop you from living. Take control of your life by getting tested and knowing where you stand!